No more turning up your nose at the thought of tap water! Attach this easy-to-install filter to your faucet for clean drinking water at your fingertips – without buying all of those plastic bottles. The Culligan FM-100-C faucet mount filter kit is compact and mounts directly onto your existing faucet with no tools in seconds. The filter switches easily from unfiltered to filtered water by simply pulling the diverter valve button to provide a simple solution for healthier and cleaner drinking water. The Culligan FM-100-C filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, other bad tastes and odor, lead, lindane and atrazine, light sediment and particulate class 1. The Culligan FM-100-C has a 200-gallon water filter life and has a 2-year warranty.
Staying hydrated while traveling is critical, especially when visiting new climates and environments. In this video, we discuss how to deal with drinking water while traveling, especially when visiting places with unsafe or unclean tap water. The video discusses where you can find information on your destination’s tap water situation, as well as tips on getting clean and safe drinking water.
– Safe Water Infographic ⇨ http://neomam.com/blog/tap-water/
– SteriPen Ultra UV Water Purifier ⇨ http://amzn.to/2qHiACS
– LifeStraw Personal Water Filter ⇨ http://amzn.to/2qhJTm9
– Woder 24-Sur Survival Water Filter Bottle ⇨ http://amzn.to/2qhvlDk
– Sawyer Products Personal Water Bottle Filter ⇨ http://amzn.to/2pM48Wa
EQUIPMENT (USED TO CREATE VIDEO):
– CAMERA: Canon G7X Mark II ⇨ http://amzn.to/2rPix8h
– MICROPHONE: Zoom H1 ⇨ http://amzn.to/2rgM7mi
– Newsletter / Website ⇨ http://www.tripastute.com
– Instagram ⇨ https://www.instagram.com/tripastute/
– Pinterest ⇨ https://www.pinterest.com/tripastute/
– Twitter ⇨ https://twitter.com/TripAstute
– Facebook ⇨ https://www.facebook.com/TripAstute/
– Snapchat ⇨ @tripastute
SUPPORT US (USING OUR REFERRAL LINKS):
– Shop on Amazon (US) ⇨ https://www.amazon.com/?tag=tripa02-20
– Shop on Amazon (UK) ⇨ https://www.amazon.co.uk/?tag=tripa02-20
– Credit Card Offers ⇨ http://www.tripastute.com/credit-card-offers/
– Travel Insurance (via World Nomads) ⇨ http://www.tripastute.com/travel-insurance/
– Airbnb (use ERNESTS1215 for $40 off your 1st booking) ⇨ http://bit.ly/2rjNUak
– Lyft (use ERNEST243 for $10 off your 1st ride) ⇨ http://lft.to/2rjP8lX
– Uber (use ERNESTS1354ue for $20 off your 1st ride) ⇨ http://ubr.to/2rB157P
By installing the Culligan EZ-Change Undersink Filtration Systems, you can easily enjoy filtered water by turning on the sink. Learn how to replace and install a new water filtration system on your own with these easy steps.
This video shows you how to use a steripen drinking water sterilization tool diy style. A definate keeper in your emergency bug out bag and great to have for the sustainable homesteading water filter / sterilization tool. Additional filters should be used to get dirt particles out of the water. Be sure to read your instructions and follow them closely. SteriPen do it yourself water sterilization for camping and wilderness survival using ultraviolet water sanitation.
Here we are in the Alleghney National Forest just north of Tidioute Pennylvania at a camp site with a natural spring flowing out of the mountains. We are using a SterPen Classic UV sanitation lamp that kills 99.99 of Viruses, Bacteria, and Protozoa. We drank the water all weekend and were fine. This should a necessity in anyone’s emergency bug out bag kit !
The downside to this model is the requirement of 4 double AA batteries and the fact that it doesn’t filter out any possible preexisting chemicals that might be inherent in the water. A strong caution now with all the “fracking” that is now going on, especially in western Pennsylvania.
Let the SteriPEN Classic ultraviolet purifier with prefilter be your single source for potable water on your next traveling or backpacking adventure.
Our water nerds get a ton of questions about reverse osmosis systems because things like lead, chromium 6, and GenX contamination are gaining attention in national press. Unfortunately, this is causing people to rush out and buy reverse osmosis, or RO systems, to filter their water because there’s some flawed and misleading information out out there claiming that “RO is the best way to filter everything.” While some RO systems can be good options, we hear a lot from people who regret buying one because they weren’t prepared for the downsides and ended up replacing it with a Hydroviv filter soon after. This video goes over the five things we hear over and over from customers who regret buying a reverse osmosis water filter.