The home filtration of tap water is essential today. There are too many risks involved to not have a system that removes harmful contaminants from the water we use for a variety of things from drinking to bathing. Here are the top eight reasons why you should have a filtration system for your home.
1) Taste – The filtration system will make your water taste much better which is a key element to drinking the water. No one wants to drink water that tastes bad and we do need to drink more water to keep our bodies healthy.
2) Beneficial to hair and skin – Our hair and skin will be much healthier is it is not stripped of the essential oil that it needs. Often chlorine that is used for removing bacteria from the water is the culprit when it comes to stripping our hair and skin of these oils.
3) Safety – Filtering our water is one way we can make sure contaminants such as lead, chlorine and bacteria are removed. These contaminants cause serious illness and should be removed from the water we drink.
4) Air Quality – Not only does a carbon block or granular water filter help the water but it improves the air quality in your home. The home filtration system will prevent chemical from tap wateer being transported into your home through steam. This steam can be responsible for respiratory problems.
5) Less expense – Using a home filtering system is much less expensive than drinking bottled water. Plus you are not positive about what is in the bottled water either. Some bottled water is nothing more than tap water. The filtration system can be very economic when you consider it rates out to less than 10 cents per gallon. Compare this to what you pay for bottled water and you will see the alternative is not only healthy but more economic.
6) Convenience – Filtering your tap water is convenient. Much more so than running out every couple of days to get bottled water. The installation is not difficult and the choices are up to you. The filter can be only for the drinking water or it can be a whole house filtering system. The filter can be an under-the-sink model so it is not taking up space elsewhere.
7) Laundry – The laundry you do with filtered water will keep your clothes fresher and not allow chemicals to become trapped in the fabric. The rinsing will actually help to keep the clothes free of any harmful contaminants that could have been in plain water that was used prior to installing the filtering system.
8) Disease – The filtering of water will keep your family healthy and less the risk of serious illness and disease. The risk of certain types of cancers is evident from chlorine being ingested in the water we drink. This is a risk that can be avoided by installing a filtering system in your home.
By following a few simple procedures and installing a home filtration of tap water you can reduce the incidence of illness and disease. In all actuality you may be saving the lives of yourself and your family.